2 Days 1 Night Trip
|10.00 AM||Meet at the City Pillar Shrine and See the remains of the red-brick ancient city walls
Travel to the Royal-Initiated Pak Phanang River Basin Development Project.
Learn how the project resolves seawater intrusion to help local farmers and maintains ecological balance.
|12.00 PM||Have lunch.|
Travel to Baan Laem Homestay Conservation Group.
|6.30 PM||Have home-cooked dinner.|
|05.30 AM||Take a boat ride into Aow Thongkum or the Golden Bay.
|9.30 AM||Go back for a shower.|
Enjoy charcoal rice with fresh seafood and signature dishes like deep fried mangrove leaves for lunch.
Time to say good bye
Note: If any problems occur, Local Alike will replace outdoor activities with indoor activities to provide everyone with the best authentic and meaningful experience.
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Please bring a towel and a change of clothes if you would like to join the mud spa activity.
- Bring sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and umbrella.
- Avoid bringing valuable items on the trip.
- Follow the advice of the community leader.
Local Alike Tel. 02-1159861