Team Building & Workshops
‘Happiness Race’ at the ancient Sukhothai Village
- Divide into teams of 4-5 people. Each team must take group shots or selfies in front of all the important attractions within the park. Next, upload & share the photos to the group’s social media account(s) to collect points. The team with the highest number of likes & shares is the winner.
- Puzzle solving activity in the Sukhothai historical park. Staff will give each team a notebook. Every team will ride the tram around Sukhothai historical park and stop at important places such as Sri Sawai Temple, Phra Sri Maha Tat Temple, pay respect to King Ram Khamhaeng monument, learn about the history in order to answer the questions from the Guide Book. The team that gives the most correct answers is the winner. The team that gives the correct answer is the winner.
Sukhothai ancient community explorer
Each team has to jump on the ‘pig truck’ which will carry them around to all of the activity bases in order to collect points. The team with the highest amount of points is the winner.
- “Lucky Sangkalok” activity at Ban Preeda Phirom. Design and draw classic Sukhothai Sangkalok patterns on t-shirts at Ban North Community.
- “Sangkalok artistic drawing” activity at Usa Sangkalok. Get to know all about the local Sangkalok patterns while drawing on and coloring in coffee mugs at Ban Mai Trapang Rong Community.
- Carp weaving activity at Srichoom Community. Check out and maybe even buy some cool products at Sukhothai ancient district community
- Visit the manufacturing site of bulbul bird cages as well as teak furniture and jewelry such as Chinese privet jewelry, rings, necklace, earrings at Trapang Tonglang Community
- See the manufacturing process of carved home decorations, wooden fish carvings and hand wine-holder, or what the villagers call “Wine hands” at Ban North Community.
- See the manufacture of angel architecture at Ban South Community
- See the manufacture of wood carved into animals and buy some ceramic products at Ban Mai Trapang Tong Community
- See the manufacture of teak planter trays at Pah Mamuang Community
- See the manufacture of Thai house models from teak scraps at Lithai Community
- See the manufacture of carp mobiles at Srichoom Community
- See the manufacture of chairs and furniture from tree roots at Sukhothai Nakorn Community 1
- See the manufacture of wood decorations such as ship models and miniature Thai houses which are home decorations at Sukhothai Nakorn Community 3
- See the manufacture of wall-hanging wooden birds at Mae Rampan Community
Note: Activities can be chosen depending on the organization’s preferences.
Amateur Rice Farmers at the Organic Farming Project, Sukhothai Airport
Your chance to give rice farming a try. Here, you will attend agricultural class activities for the Organic Farming Project. Here we completely change into the traditional “mouhom” outfit to become full-fledged farmers. In your tour of the entire project, you get to drive the E-tan tractor, gather duck eggs straight from the pens, visit the buffalo enclosure and ride a pink buffalo, all fun entertainment for the Sukhothai people.
2 Days 1 Night Trip
|06:00 am||Meet up at Suvarnabhumi International Airport.|
|07:00 am||Departure from Bangkok to Sukhothai.|
|08:15 am||Arrival at Sukhothai Airport.|
|08:40 am||Travel to Sukhothai Historical Park in an air conditioned VIP van.|
|09:30 am||Arrive at Ho Phraphuttasirimaravichai to meet with representatives of the Tourism Promotion Club, Mueang Kao, and make offerings to sacred beings for good fortune.
Phraphuttasirimaravichai is a large bronze Bhuddhist statue that is believed to be the palladium of the Sukhothai Kingdom. Over 700 years old, the people of Sukhothai have faith in the statue and call it “Luang Pho Ngam” or “Luang Pho Sukhothai”.
|09:40 am||Have welcome lunch and beverages and discover rare local Thai desserts such as the Phra Ruang dessert, which can be found only in Sukhothai.|
‘Happiness Race’ at the ancient Sukhothai Village
|12:00 pm||Enjoy a lunch together under a bodhi tree on an island at Tra Pang Thong Temple.|
|01:30 pm||Team building and workshops.|
|04.00 pm||Check-in at the provided accommodation for free time before dinner.|
|06:00 pm||Enjoy a group dinner.|
|08:00 pm||Rest and relaxation (free time)|
|05:40 am||Make morning offerings to the monks to greet the new day at Tra Pang Thong Temple.|
|07:00 am||Breakfast back at the hotel.|
|09:00 am||CSR activities.|
|11:00 am||Around the Walls of Muang Phra Ruang
Have a look at some of the local handicrafts of Sukhothai at Ban Nua Community such as wood carvings, an important local product. The most renowned carvings which are considered some of the best products of Sukhothai are those of the “Nok Khum”, a bird with a beautiful song. People call them “Khum Nguen” and “Khum Thong” and once they have been bought, they will get them blessed so they can be worshiped to bring good fortune to the owner.
|11:30 am||Return to the accommodation.|
|12:30 pm||Check-out from the accommodation and head out for lunch at Krua Sukho Restaurant.|
|03:00 pm||Become an amateur farmer for the Organic Farming Project of Sukhothai Airport.|
|05:00 pm||Arrival at Sukhothai Airport; check-in to Bangkok Airways and have snacks and beverages in the Bangkok Airways Lounge.|
|06:45 pm||Departure for Bangkok.|
|08:00 pm||Safe arrival at Suvarnabhumi International Airport.|
Mueang Kao, Sukhothai
Tel. +668 0116 4141, +669 5609 7855